Thursday, February 28, 2013

Magazine of the Month: Marie Claire

I love Marie Claire. I have to admit though, I'm a new fan. It wasn't until about 2 years ago that I really got into this magazine. I'm not sure why I always overlooked it, but I definitely regret that I did. Marie Claire has such a great balance of beauty, fashion, celebrities, and real world stories and advice. Being able to pick up a magazine and go "Hey! I can do that!" is such an amazing feeling. My favorite aspect of Marie Claire is their ability to bring runway fashion and couture to us common folk, who just want something stylish to wear to work. 

My favorite magazine of February 2013 was Marie Claire. 

splurge, save, fashion, style, skinny jeans, pumps, fashion tips, save money, money saving tips, style tips, makeup, beauty, beauty tips, beauty review, makeup tips, makeup review, nail polish, sephora, essie, sinful colors, ulta, orly, butter london, how to wear, how to, how to style, how to fashion

I mean, who doesn't love Heidi Klum?

The one article that caught my eye, and really locked in Marie Claire as my choice for this month's favorite, was 25 Products That Will Change Your Life. All I know is that after going through each of the 25 products, I need every single one of them. Granted, some of these products will break the bank, but a good portion of them are either very affordable, or close to it! 

Other bits that I loved:
1. Gunn Laws: Great Q&A from the ever so perfect, Tim Gunn.
2. Big Girl in a Skinny World: Lingerie for us curvy girls! 
3. Pop Idols: Loving the pastel yellow Dior bag! 
4. The Heidi Chronicles: Heidi is absolutely amazing. Such an inspiration in fashion, as a mother, and a well rounded woman. 

Have you read February's edition of Marie Claire?

What was your favorite article or beauty/fashion tip? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS