Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Review: Ulta Eyeshadows

If you've read my post about my eyeshadow collection, then you know that the Ulta Eyeshadows are the majority. Most of them are very pigmented, some need a little extra work. But for the most part, these shadows are great for everyday wear. The shimmer and matte shadows feel like silk and are just beyond creamy and perfect! The glitter shadows need some work. They're pretty rough and chunky. They work better for me when I get them slightly damp. They come in a wide variety of colors and are super affordable! I can't swatch all 42 shadows for you, but I will swatch my favorites! To see more of the colors I have, check out the "My Eyeshadow Collection" post!

splurge, save, fashion, style, skinny jeans, pumps, fashion tips, save money, money saving tips, style tips, makeup, beauty, beauty tips, beauty review, makeup tips, makeup review, nail polish, sephora, essie, sinful colors, ulta, orly, butter london, how to wear, how to, how to style, how to fashion

Gunmetal, Brown Sugar, Social Climber, and Rose Dusk

splurge, save, fashion, style, skinny jeans, pumps, fashion tips, save money, money saving tips, style tips, makeup, beauty, beauty tips, beauty review, makeup tips, makeup review, nail polish, sephora, essie, sinful colors, ulta, orly, butter london, how to wear, how to, how to style, how to fashion

Turquoise, Complicated, Electric Lights, and Mint

Do you use the Ulta Eyeshadows?

Which one is your favorite?

Don't forget to check out my eyeshadow collection!

Side note: I am not endorsed, sponsored, or paid by Ulta. I just own a lot of their stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS