Friday, February 1, 2013

Things I Love: Disney Tee Shirts

One very big thing that you should know about me is that I really love Disney. I'm not talking about the Disney Channel, even though I am guilty of watching it more often than a 22 year old should, I'm talking about the real Disney. I mostly associate the "real" Disney with Walt Disney World because it involves all of the beloved characters from the past! Mickey, Minnie, Cinderella, Snow White, and so many more! I was thrilled once they revamped Fantasy land and added more interactions with Belle and Ariel! When B and I went over Christmas, I was singing the entire time on Ariel's ride! 

One of the things I love about Disney's fashions is that they're beginning to make it more wearable. It no longer looks touristy or like something that would be cute if my grandma wore it. If I could, I would probably have an entire closet dedicated to Disney clothes, with a few princess gowns include! Here are my four favorite tee shirts from the Disney Store! 

splurge, save, fashion, style, skinny jeans, pumps, fashion tips, save money, money saving tips, style tips, makeup, beauty, beauty tips, beauty review, makeup tips, makeup review, nail polish, sephora, essie, sinful colors, ulta, orly, butter london, how to wear, how to, how to style, how to fashion

I seriously LOVE #2 and #4! I'm strongly considering that B and I get them to wear the next time we go to Disney! 

You can purchase these and much more apparel and accessories at the Disney Store!

Which shirt is your favorite?

Do you love Disney as much as I do?

Side note: I am not endorsed, sponsored, or paid by Disney. Even though I would love to work there one day. Hint hint... marketing position... or human resources... I'll take anything!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS