Thursday, February 21, 2013

Beauty: Currently Wanting

Despite my large collection of makeup, I always want more. Just as a discalimer, this isn't a greedy thing or the feeling of never being happy with what I have. I'm very thankful and feel extremely blessed to have all of the goodies that I currently have. But you can't deny the fact that something new is always around the corner. Say today you get a new foundation that promises everything and the moon, but next week and newer foundation comes out that promises even more? You're gonna want the new foundation! Even if it's just to find out what all the hype is. 

With all of that being said, these are the beauty products that I'm currrently wanting!

splurge, save, fashion, style, skinny jeans, pumps, fashion tips, save money, money saving tips, style tips, makeup, beauty, beauty tips, beauty review, makeup tips, makeup review, nail polish, sephora, essie, sinful colors, ulta, orly, butter london, how to wear, how to, how to style, how to fashion

1: butter London '3 Free' Nail Lacquer in Slapper $15
2: Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm $34
3: NARS Mini Blush & Bronzer Duo $24
4: COACH Poppy Perfume $65

What beauty products are you currently wanting?

Do you have any of the products I want? If so, how do you like them? 

1 comment:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS