Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Review: LORAC Sparkle Pencil Eyeshadow/Liner

I love eyeshadow pencils. What I love most about these LORAC eyeshadow/liner pencils is that the stay on my eyelid, and don't crease! I like to use them by themselves, or add them to a look if I want a touch of sparkle, which you all know I do. B got these in a set for me one Christmas and I have loved them ever since. I looked around on a couple of sites for you guys, but could only find one or two colors at Ulta and Beauty Bar. I definitely suggest using a primer before using these, just because the sparkles tend to fly everywhere. My favorite color for everyday wear is the fourth one, which I believe is called paparazzi, but don't hold me to that! 

splurge, save, fashion, style, skinny jeans, pumps, fashion tips, save money, money saving tips, style tips, makeup, beauty, beauty tips, beauty review, makeup tips, makeup review, nail polish, sephora, essie, sinful colors, ulta, orly, butter london, how to wear, how to, how to style, how to fashion

Swatches: (L to R follow the pencils from bottom to top)

splurge, save, fashion, style, skinny jeans, pumps, fashion tips, save money, money saving tips, style tips, makeup, beauty, beauty tips, beauty review, makeup tips, makeup review, nail polish, sephora, essie, sinful colors, ulta, orly, butter london, how to wear, how to, how to style, how to fashion

Which color is your favorite?

Do you have these pencils? If so, how do you like/use them?


1 comment:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS