Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Splurge and Save

I'm a huge sucker for colored denim. B thinks it's silly, but if I could, I would have an entire spectrum of these jeans! From pastels, to neons, to dark washes, I need them all. One day, one day. Albeit in the future, I'm still not going to want to spend a ton of money on each pair! I mean if I'm going to have every color imaginable, I want to keep the cost on the lower end! For this splurge and save, I've put together a basic look that works great for running errands, a lazy Sunday, or lunch with your best friend! And of course, the mint denim is amazing! 

splurge, save, fashion, style, skinny jeans, pumps, fashion tips, save money, money saving tips, style tips, makeup, beauty, beauty tips, beauty review, makeup tips, makeup review, nail polish, sephora, essie, sinful colors, ulta, orly, butter london, how to wear, how to, how to style, how to fashion

Splurge: T-Shirt - $160 Mint Denim - $267 Sandals - $250
Save: T-Shirt - $20 Mint Denim - $45 Sandals - $50

Total Savings: $562 
How amazing is that?

Would you splurge or save?

What color is your favorite for denim? 

Side note: I am not endorsed, sponsored, or paid by any brands shown above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS