Saturday, February 16, 2013

Saturday Sets

Unfortunately, or fortunately, I'm not sure, this week has been beyond crazy for me. Between midterms, seeing my doctor, work, Valentine's Day, getting to eat veggies again, and getting to see my friend Zack play Mary Sunshine in Chicago, I haven't had a second to breathe. Because of all of this, I didn't get a chance to look through Polyvore for some amazing sets for this post. 

Instead, I've compiled some of my favorite sets that I've created that go along with my theme of midterms. More like what to wear to school! Here are my favorites five sets, created by me, showing a variety of fashions you could wear to class! 


Click here for more information on this look! 


Want this look for yourself? Click here


Love this look? Click here to see how to get it! 


Check out all of the details for this look here


Need this look? Click here!

Which look is your favorite?

What do you normally wear to school?

To follow me on Polyvore, click here!

Side note: I am not endorsed, sponsored, or paid by Polyvore.  

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the second and third outfits! very appropriate but still cute!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS