Sunday, February 10, 2013

What I'm Reading: February 2013

Okay guys, working my way through my book collection! I;m very excited to be reading these two books this month! I would normally try to get a third book in there, but with 4 midterms, 2 papers to write, and a work trip, I'll stick with two smaller books! I think I picked up both of these books for less than $5 a piece. You know I love the sales at Barnes & Noble! Continuing in my book journey, here are the books I'm reading this month! 


What happens in Vegas, doesn't always stay in vegas! 


Can dreams bring you the answers to life's problems? Camilla's just might! 

What have you, and what are you, reading this month?

What did you read last month?

Side note: I am not endorsed, sponsored, or paid by any people or companies mentioned or shown above. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS