Tuesday, February 19, 2013

How to Wear: Floral Print

For the past couple of days now, it's been so cold! But that's according to my Floridian standards. I believe that anything below 70 is freezing. So go ahead and laugh, I know. Because of the weather, I've been dreaming of spring and summer. The warm days and cool nights. To keep my happy mood going, and pretending it's warm, I've put together three different ways to wear floral prints! With spring right around the corner, florals are the perfect way to welcome the season. 

splurge, save, fashion, style, skinny jeans, pumps, fashion tips, save money, money saving tips, style tips, makeup, beauty, beauty tips, beauty review, makeup tips, makeup review, nail polish, sephora, essie, sinful colors, ulta, orly, butter london, how to wear, how to, how to style, how to fashion

For more details on this look, click here

splurge, save, fashion, style, skinny jeans, pumps, fashion tips, save money, money saving tips, style tips, makeup, beauty, beauty tips, beauty review, makeup tips, makeup review, nail polish, sephora, essie, sinful colors, ulta, orly, butter london, how to wear, how to, how to style, how to fashion

To get more information on this look, click here

splurge, save, fashion, style, skinny jeans, pumps, fashion tips, save money, money saving tips, style tips, makeup, beauty, beauty tips, beauty review, makeup tips, makeup review, nail polish, sephora, essie, sinful colors, ulta, orly, butter london, how to wear, how to, how to style, how to fashion

Need this look? Click here! 

Which look is your favorite?

How do you wear florals?

Side note: I am not endorsed, sponsored, or paid by any of the brands shown above. 

2 comments:

  1. I live in Florida too, so I feel your pain. It's warmed up a bit today though! And I love that floral blazer - so cute!

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much! I was so excited when I saw that you live in Florida!! Love your blog!

      Delete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS