Thursday, February 21, 2013

Get Fit Workout: Pilates

Pilates is by far one of the best workouts I have ever done! Pilates, to me, is a cross between yoga and a hard core ab workout. The goal at the end of each of my pilates workouts is to feel long, lean, and strong. What I love most about pilates is the abilty to strengthen and tone muslces without using added weight. I don't want to be bulky. I know that lifting light weights won't necssarily make me huge, but I'm already that. I was blessed with an average stature of 5'6, the shoulders of a linebacker, and the hips of a woman who has, or should have, 10 kids. God bless genetics. 

I love this workout from POP Pilates, blogilates, that I found on YouTube. They have so many different pilates workouts! All varying in length and need. 


This video is the POP Pilates for Beginners - Total Body Workout. It's almost 30 minutes long, which is perfect if you need to squeeze a quick but effective workout into your schedule!

Have you tried pilates before?

What workout is best for your body type?

Side note: I am not endorsed, sponsored, or paid by any of the companies mentioned above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS