Saturday, February 16, 2013

Get Fit Tip: Motivational Music

I'm one who loves to listen to music while I workout. I find that it really helps to keep me going and keep track of my time. When I go for a run, I have a playlist that is exactly 1 hour long. This allows my workout to fit perfectly in my schedule. 

Having music that fits your taste is a must. I've tried listening to pre-made playlists, and they just don't work for me. I always find myself skipping tracks and not focusing on my workout. The playlist I'm going to share with you has 15 songs, and is 1 hour long, the playlist I mentioned earlier. 



I love all types of music. My iTunes account could easily be compared to that of a DJ's. I really like having my first two songs as rap. I find that the powerful beat and lyrics pushes me to have a strong start in my run. Following that I have a mix of pop, hip hop, and of course some Swedish House Mafia!  I begin my cool down with Drake and end with Jeremih, both making me feel like i kicked some major ass during my run.

Sorry if the explicitness of any of the songs offends anyone. I like it. I swear like a sailor.

What do you listen to when you workout?




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS