Friday, February 1, 2013

Home: Motivational Decor

One of my favorite places to shop for simple home decor is Hobby Lobby. I mentioned Hobby Lobby yesterday in my post about makeup storage, but it's true, Hobby Lobby has some really great things! I've found that the decor there is very uplifting and motivational, which I definitely need in my office! A while back I went on a little shopping spree and picked up these four pieces of motivational decor! 

splurge, save, fashion, style, skinny jeans, pumps, fashion tips, save money, money saving tips, style tips, makeup, beauty, beauty tips, beauty review, makeup tips, makeup review, nail polish, sephora, essie, sinful colors, ulta, orly, butter london, how to wear, how to, how to style, how to fashion

I have this one right next to my computer as a constant reminder to choose happiness!

splurge, save, fashion, style, skinny jeans, pumps, fashion tips, save money, money saving tips, style tips, makeup, beauty, beauty tips, beauty review, makeup tips, makeup review, nail polish, sephora, essie, sinful colors, ulta, orly, butter london, how to wear, how to, how to style, how to fashion

Don't mind the minnie ears on top of my sign! 

splurge, save, fashion, style, skinny jeans, pumps, fashion tips, save money, money saving tips, style tips, makeup, beauty, beauty tips, beauty review, makeup tips, makeup review, nail polish, sephora, essie, sinful colors, ulta, orly, butter london, how to wear, how to, how to style, how to fashion

I keep this one above my door to remind me that I'm always loved. 

splurge, save, fashion, style, skinny jeans, pumps, fashion tips, save money, money saving tips, style tips, makeup, beauty, beauty tips, beauty review, makeup tips, makeup review, nail polish, sephora, essie, sinful colors, ulta, orly, butter london, how to wear, how to, how to style, how to fashion

This is one is my favorite! For anyone who doesn't know it's I Corinthians 13:13

As you can see, all of them are about happiness and love. Without these two things, life just seems dull. Everyone has ups and downs whether it be with family, friends, significant others, or just with ones self. But just remember, where there is rain, there will be always be a rainbow! 

Which piece is your favorite? 

Do you have motivational decor in your home?

In each picture my walls look a different color... but they're a light teal... promise! 

Side note: I am not endorsed, sponsored, or paid by Hobby Lobby. I just obviously shop there a lot. 

3 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot about Hobby Lobby, but I've never actually been before! Just found your blog through Lauren Conrad's website! Have a great day and I hope you can stop by my blog sometime! <3

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love motivational decor!
    I really like the first one :)
    Have a great day!
    xo Lily

    http://alltimeclas-chic.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard so much about Hobby Lobby but I have never shopped there.. will check it out.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS