Monday, February 25, 2013

Saturday Sets

Again another crazy week for me. As much as I love keeping busy, these past two weeks have been ridiculous. This past weekend I was away for a Ballroom Competition at a hotel that didn't have WiFi in the ballroom. And then you add two papers, a midterm, and basic homework assignments, all done this morning, I'm on a roll! This week's Saturday Sets don't include the amazing sets created by people on Polyvore, they're my sets, again. And it's not Saturday... it's Monday. Either way, the theme of this week's Saturday Sets is date night! These are all looks that I've put together that would be great for a wide range of dates! All varying from sexy and edgy, to romantic and girly!


To get this look for yourself, click here!


Want more information on this look? Click here!


Click here for more details on this look!


Check out more information on this look, here!


Need this look? Click here!

Which look is your favorite?

What do you like to wear on date night?


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS