Monday, March 4, 2013

Things I Love: iPhone Cases

I love that there are so many options for stylish iPhone cases these days! Let it be known that I do not have a fancy case. I had an OtterBox. The two variations of teal, loved it. The only thing that I didn't like about it was the fact that I kept tearing the outside of it! I now have a LifeProof case. If I weren't so clumsy and if my phone would stop throwing itself out of my hand, I would have a fancy case. I do love my LifeProof case though. It's water, dirt, shock, and freeze proof! But if I were to get a nice phone case, these are the four that I would choose from! 

splurge, save, fashion, style, skinny jeans, pumps, fashion tips, save money, money saving tips, style tips, makeup, beauty, beauty tips, beauty review, makeup tips, makeup review, nail polish, sephora, essie, sinful colors, ulta, orly, butter london, how to wear, how to, how to style, how to fashion


Which case is your favorite?

What kind of case do you have for your phone? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS