Monday, February 25, 2013

Pinterest Favorites

With life getting so crazy and busy right now, all I can think about is a nice relaxing vacation! Well the closest i'm going to get right about now is Pinterest! I've been looking through the travel boards almost every night before I go to bed! Do you ever just want to get away? Take a break from it all? Come back refreshed and ready to go? That's exactly how I feel right now. 

Dream Destination: Likuliku Lagoon Resort, Fiji

Dream Home: Cozy and Rustic Bath Tub

Future Closet: Mint Polka Dot Blouse

Wedding Ideas: Nude Bridesmaid Dresses

Beauty: Chevron Glitter Nails

So Funny: Spider Anger 

Wisdom: Aristotle 

Decor and Such: Decorated Closet Doors 

Random Things I Love: Kissing Booths 

 Food: Potato and Onion Tart 

Health and Fitness: The Dirty Dozen

Interesting Life Tools: Custom Tees with Bleach Pen 

Vegan/Vegetarian: BBQ Tofu Sandwich 
(Trying this out tonight! Recipe later this week!) 

Which pin is your favorite?

Don't forget to follow me on Pinterest! Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS