Thursday, February 28, 2013

My Favorite Smokey Eye Tutorials

On Saturday, I will be attending a charity ball benefiting an organization that works to end child abuse. I couldn't be more excited to see all of the hard work for such a meaningful event! I have my gown picked out, pictures to come later, but I'm in serious need of some makeup inspiration. Because the theme of the ball is Germany's Black Forest, I wanted to go with a smokey eye because it would go along with the dark and mysterious theme of the event! After much browsing on YouTube, I have compiled my favorite smokey eye tutorials! I'll let you know which one I'm choosing for this weekend at the bottom! 

Marlena from MakeupGeekTV


Teni from MissMavendotcom


Karissa from Saturdaynightsalrite

Which tutorial is your favorite?

What kind of look do you wear to special occasions?

First let me say, I love all of these ladies and their tutorials. I'm subscribed to all three, and watch their videos regularly. So I feel like by picking one to wear, I'm breaking up with the other two. Even though they don't know me, I know it's weird.

With all that being said, the look that I'm going to attempt to recreate on Saturday is the Brown Smokey Eye Tutorial from MissMavendotcom. She only uses two shadow colors! Super quick and easy!

Again, I love all of these tutorials and hope to recreate the other tow very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS