Friday, February 8, 2013

Things I Love: Owl Jewelry

I'm pretty sure my obsession with owls is genetic. My dad collects them. He has owl figures from all over the world. He has one painting that he refuses to sell because of his love for it. My love for owls didn't start until about 2 years ago. I love them. Everything about the is just so adorable! I have 3 rings, 2 pairs of earrings, and a necklace that have owls on them! For my dad's birthday last year I got him an owl kitchen timer from Francesca's Collection! I kinda want one for myself... Anyways, here are the four pieces of owl jewelry that I'm loving right now! 

splurge, save, fashion, style, skinny jeans, pumps, fashion tips, save money, money saving tips, style tips, makeup, beauty, beauty tips, beauty review, makeup tips, makeup review, nail polish, sephora, essie, sinful colors, ulta, orly, butter london, how to wear, how to, how to style, how to fashion

Moer info: Earrings - Ring - Necklace - Bracelet 

Which piece is your favorite?

Do you have a little collection of owl jewelry like me?

Side note: I am not endorsed, sponsored, or paid by any of the brands shown above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS