Saturday, February 2, 2013

Saturday Sets

This week's Saturday Sets draws inspiration from a very popular color, mustard! This color is a huge trend in the fashion world right now. I love that you can use a simple accessories and create an entire look with this color and still look fabulous! Mustard can be causal or your can dress it up, so versatile! There were so many sets that had bits a pieces of mustard color in them, it was so hard to choose! But alas, these are my top five favorite sets from this past week! (No particular order, I love them all the same!)


#365 by nkara 


Rainy Day Monday by leegal57


Untitled #32 by thestreetwalk


Think Happy. Be Happy by tiffany-palmer-godfrey


Cowgirls by tracisalazar

Click on the set creators name to see what other amazing sets these guys have made!

Which set was your favorite?

Are loving the mustard trend right now?

To follow me on Polyvore, click here!

Side note: I am not endorsed, sponsored, or paid by Polyvore. I just use the website everyday! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the pop of color on all the sets, my favorite would have to be the second one :)

    xo
    - J
    www.jessglamdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS