Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Review: Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer

I'm in love with this product. I just picked this up on Saturday at Target and have used it every day since! The formula provides full coverage and is basically weightless. It was as if I wasn't wearing any concealer under my eyes! I don't have "dark" circles under my eyes, but they're definitely tinted, and this covered them. I got the colors radiant and buff. I used radiant to canceler my circles and do my highlighting, and then used buff as a basic contour. I'm not a big fan of bronzing powder, so this was perfect for me. I love the brush applicator, it makes it much easier to apply. It also works well with sensitive skin! I haven't had any problems with my skin becoming irritated from these! I will definitely be repurchasing this product and have become a loyal fan of it! 

splurge, save, fashion, style, skinny jeans, pumps, fashion tips, save money, money saving tips, style tips, makeup, beauty, beauty tips, beauty review, makeup tips, makeup review, nail polish, sephora, essie, sinful colors, ulta, orly, butter london, how to wear, how to, how to style, how to fashion

splurge, save, fashion, style, skinny jeans, pumps, fashion tips, save money, money saving tips, style tips, makeup, beauty, beauty tips, beauty review, makeup tips, makeup review, nail polish, sephora, essie, sinful colors, ulta, orly, butter london, how to wear, how to, how to style, how to fashion

Swatches: Radiant and Buff 
splurge, save, fashion, style, skinny jeans, pumps, fashion tips, save money, money saving tips, style tips, makeup, beauty, beauty tips, beauty review, makeup tips, makeup review, nail polish, sephora, essie, sinful colors, ulta, orly, butter london, how to wear, how to, how to style, how to fashion

I'm just going to go ahead and point out that my hand looks sickly pale. I'm not that pale, I swear. Nor am I deathly sick. Maybe it's because it's almost 62 degrees in my office and I'm refusing to turn the heat on. That's probably it. 

Have you tried the Maybelline Dream Lumi Tough Highlighting Concealer?

What highlighter/concealer do you use?

You can pick up the Maybelline Dream Lumi Tough Highlighting Concealer at your local drugstore, Walmart, Target and even on Amazon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS