Monday, March 4, 2013

Saturday Sets

I swear this is the last week that I let myself get behind and use my own sets here. By using my own sets, I'm not promoting what these posts are supposed to be about, other creators! I want to show you guys what other people are creating, because ya know, everyone has different styles and tastes. I find looks that may not catch my eye right away, but the more I spend time looking at it, the more I love it! Okay, with my promise being made, this week's theme is dresses. After going to the charity ball, I saw so many beautiful gowns. Now I know therese aren't gowns, but they are some pretty sexy dresses that you could easily wear out on a date or with your friends! 






Which look is your favorite?

How do you wear a sexy dress for a night out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS