Sunday, March 10, 2013

Pinterest Favorites

With spring break coming up, I've turned to Pinterest as my beach escape! Each of my favorite pins is beach inspired. I love the beach. I'm so lucky to live in a town where the beach is only 5-10 minutes away at all times. Maybe it'll warm up a bit here so I can hit the beach one of these days! With my carefree beach state of mind, here are my favorite pins of the week! 

Dream Destination: Cenote, Mexico

Dream Home: Beach House

Future Closet: Pink and White Bikini

Wedding Ideas: Beach Wedding 

Beauty: Beach Waves

So Funny: Sand Castle Humor

Wisdom: Ocean Therapy 

Decor and Such: Beach Decor 

Random Things I Love: Tanning Puppy

Food: Beach Inspired Food

Health and Fitness: Beach Workouts

Interesting Life Tools: Towel Tote

Vegan/Vegetarian: Vegan Beach Bars

Which pin is your favorite?

Are you using Pinterest as spring break inspiration? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS