Monday, March 4, 2013

Splurge and Save

Well hello winter! Back so soon? It was beautiful and warm down here for a few days and then out of nowhere, it was freezing cold! Well not freezing obviously, but low 40's is pretty darn cold to me! Just when I though I could pack up my winter coats! I'm in love with an off-white double breasted coat, but why spend $325 on it? By going with the save option, you are saving over $500! You could go buy yourself a ton of hot chocolate with that! 

splurge, save, fashion, style, skinny jeans, pumps, fashion tips, save money, money saving tips, style tips, makeup, beauty, beauty tips, beauty review, makeup tips, makeup review, nail polish, sephora, essie, sinful colors, ulta, orly, butter london, how to wear, how to, how to style, how to fashion

Splurge: Coat - $325 Skinny Jeans - $270 Ballet Flats - $99
Save: Coat - $92 Skinny Jeans - $49 Ballet Flats - $49

Would you splurge or save?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS