Monday, March 18, 2013

Splurge and Save

With the temperature starting to warm up in down here in SoFla, I'm loving spring style skirts! You all know that mint/teal is my absolute favorite color, and then you add the lace, I'm sold. Just not sold on the splurge outfit. It's spring, it gets hot here, I don't want to spend $2,672 on an outfit that I will sweat in. Gross, I know. Such is life. The shirt in the save outfit is only $10, love it. If I'm going to wear a basic shirt, I don't want to spend much on it. Either way, I love both looks, but I always choose to save. 

splurge, save, fashion, style, skinny jeans, pumps, fashion tips, save money, money saving tips, style tips, makeup, beauty, beauty tips, beauty review, makeup tips, makeup review, nail polish, sephora, essie, sinful colors, ulta, orly, butter london, how to wear, how to, how to style, how to fashion


Would you splurge or save?

1 comment:

  1. Wow wow! I can hardly tell the difference!
    Teri @ www.ablittlelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS