Friday, July 25, 2014

Life Challenge: Use It Up, Throw It Out

One of the biggest problems that I have is being able to finish things. Now I don't mean projects, or food, I mean items. For example, I have 7 different body washes. I don't need 7, but I liked all of the scents. And when you're trying to save money and pay off credit card bills, that becomes an issue. 

So I've decided to start my own "life challenge" and use up everything that I have in excess before I purchase new things. I've given myself a 1 year time frame, give or take a month. I've made a list of everything that I need to use up and I'm going to share it with you today. One of the best things to do when trying to accomplish a goal is to share it with someone. In my case, the internet. But either way, this helps keep you accountable for what you're trying to do. 

Body Wash:
beauty, beauty samples, body care, candles, challenge, hair care, hoarder, hoarding, life challenge, makeup, organization, organize, perfume,

Body Lotion:
beauty, beauty samples, body care, candles, challenge, hair care, hoarder, hoarding, life challenge, makeup, organization, organize, perfume,

Perfume:
beauty, beauty samples, body care, candles, challenge, hair care, hoarder, hoarding, life challenge, makeup, organization, organize, perfume,

Candles:
beauty, beauty samples, body care, candles, challenge, hair care, hoarder, hoarding, life challenge, makeup, organization, organize, perfume,

Makeup:
I can't even begin to take pictures of all my makeup, so here's my makeup collection video!


Hair Products:
beauty, beauty samples, body care, candles, challenge, hair care, hoarder, hoarding, life challenge, makeup, organization, organize, perfume,

Samples:
beauty, beauty samples, body care, candles, challenge, hair care, hoarder, hoarding, life challenge, makeup, organization, organize, perfume,

The only "thing" that I'm not giving up is my monthly ipsy bag. It's only $10 and it's kind of like the medicine that keeps me from running to Sephora and racking up my credit card. Handled.

Also, if you read or watched my Bath & Body Works SAS Haul, then you know that I also have a large quantity of hand soap and hand sanitizer. Seriously too many things to take pictures of. That's why I gave up at the candles and hair products and just took pictures of them where I actually have them stored. My closet and a shoe shelf, respectively. 

What do you do to keep your products organized and in control? Do you have the same problem of hoarding as I do? Let me know if you're going to embark on this life challenge with me! And then we can be "accountabili-buddies"! (To quote South park, of course!)






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS