Friday, July 11, 2014

Friday Favorites - Brunch Is Always A Good Idea

Favorite Sunday Sweater: Brunch by DentzDesign 

friday favorites, sweater, brunch, mimosas, earrings, anchors, manicure, beauty, nail polish, wedding, macaroons, ombre, humor

I seriously need this sweater. I love brunch, and I love mimosas. I found this on Etsy in the DentzDesign shop! You can find this sweater here, and some other pretty cool stuff as well. 
Side note: The Wine Dive in West Palm Beach, FL has the best brunch I've ever had. And they have $10 bottomless mimosas. Get on a plane, in a car, or on your bike, and GO! 

Favorite Summer Earrings: Studded Anchors on Luulla 

friday favorites, sweater, brunch, mimosas, earrings, anchors, manicure, beauty, nail polish, wedding, macaroons, ombre, humor

If you know me, then you know I love anything related to boats. Seriously though. And how beautiful are these earrings! You can make them casual or dressy! Either way, always chic! I found them on Luulla, here! Right now it says that they are not available, but I love them so much I might just contact the seller and see what's going on! 

Favorite Summer Mani: Bright Polka Dot Tips

friday favorites, sweater, brunch, mimosas, earrings, anchors, manicure, beauty, nail polish, wedding, macaroons, ombre, humor

I truly enjoy scrolling through the beauty boards on Pinterest! They give me so much inspiration. I found this mani and decided it was the perfect summer mani! And honestly if you just switched up the colors, it could work for any season! And you could make it your own by changing the colors of the polka dots! Found here on Pinterest

Favorite Wedding Reception Treat: Rainbow Macaroons

friday favorites, sweater, brunch, mimosas, earrings, anchors, manicure, beauty, nail polish, wedding, macaroons, ombre, humor

How gorgeous is this? I'm a fan of a good macaroon and this just beats the cake! (See what I did there?) This would be perfect for the reception or even a brief cocktail hour while all the pictures are being taken! I just can't get over how pretty it is! Found on Style Me Pretty, here

Favorite E-Card: What Women Really Want

friday favorites, sweater, brunch, mimosas, earrings, anchors, manicure, beauty, nail polish, wedding, macaroons, ombre, humor









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS