Thursday, July 24, 2014

Ipsy Bag - July Unboxing and June Review

It's that time of the month again when I show you want I got in my ipsy bag and review last month's bag! Here it comes, the good, the bad, and the blue.

ipsy bag, ipsy, july ipsy bag, july bag, june ipsy bag, june bag, makeup, skincare, hair care, nyx butter gloss, bare minerals, summer, tanning oil

What I got in July's ipsy bag:
Hang Ten Dark Tanning Oil, Tints & Sass Fabulous Lip and Cheek Stain, Bare Minerals 5 in 1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow, Pur Waterproof Big Look Mascara, and the Be Fine Food Skin Care Daily Moisturizer.

What I'm excited for:
I'm pretty excited for the lip and cheek tint, the cream eyeshadow, the mascara, and the moisturizer. I think this bag is going to be a pretty good one! Being excited for 4 out of 5 things sets the bar pretty high this month, but only time will tell.

What I'm on the fence about:
The tanning oil. I'm pale. Really pale. I don't really frequent the outdoors in a way that I would be using tanning oil. If anything, I'm reaching for the spf 100. I haven't had a tan since I was in high school. So that's over 6 years ago. I don't know, I'll give it a try and see how it goes.

ipsy bag, ipsy, july ipsy bag, july bag, june ipsy bag, june bag, makeup, skincare, hair care, nyx butter gloss, bare minerals, summer, tanning oil

NYX Butter Gloss in Eclair
I was already a huge fan of the butter glosses before I got this. So basically this was just an addition to my little collection. The consistency is so smooth and silky and the color is great. I would definitely repurchase this after I run out.

Carol's Daughter Sacred Taire Anti-Breakage & Anti-Frizzing Styling Cream
LOVE THIS! It smells so freaking good and actually does what it claims to do! My hair has felt a huge improvement since I started using this before each blow dry. Another amazing product that I would repurchase!

Nicka K New York Shimmer Eyeliner in Blue
No. Just no. I hate blue eyeliner. I couldn't even convince myself to wear it to the club.

OFR Universal Eyebrow Pencil
In my last ipsy post, I mentioned that I wasn't a huge eyebrow person. I like my eyebrow game. But this pencil does the job when I want just a little extra oomph. I liked using it at night when I would go out to dinner or out with friends. Didn't smudge and lasted quite a long time.

Realtre for Her Perfume
I need this is full size, forever and a day. I love the smell of this perfume! It's sexy, musky, refreshing, and everything you could possibly want in a perfume! I tell you now, I will have a full size bottle one day!

I hope you enjoyed my review of the June ipsy bag! Let me know what you thought of your June and July bags! Did you get what I got? Or did you get something else?


If your not an ipsy bag member, become one! It's only $10 a month! It cures your beauty fix and is well worth the cost. Each bag is worth way more than what you pay. And you get to keep the cute little bag!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS