Friday, July 25, 2014

Friday Favorites - Nature Is A Beautiful Thing

Favorite Summer Sunglasses: Ray Bans in Every Color

friday favorites, favorites, friday, weddings, wedding reception, fashion, ray bans, nature, procrastination, humor, tattoo, fearless

I'm seriously loving these Ray Bans! If you collected them all, you could wear one for every mood. They're so versatile and wearable. I should start saving now! Found on Pinterest, here. 

Favorite Outdoor Wedding Reception: Beautifully Natural 

friday favorites, favorites, friday, weddings, wedding reception, fashion, ray bans, nature, procrastination, humor, tattoo, fearless

How gorgeous is this outdoor wedding reception? I would be the happiest bride in the entire world if this were my reception. I'm going to have to put this on my idea list! I dream of having an outdoor wedding with the reception happening just as the sun starts to go down. So much beauty on a glorious day. Found on Pinterest, here. 

Favorite Tattoo: Fearless 

friday favorites, favorites, friday, weddings, wedding reception, fashion, ray bans, nature, procrastination, humor, tattoo, fearless

I don't plan on ever getting a tattoo. I'm not against them, I think they're pretty cool. But because of how sensitive my skin is, I'm pretty certain that it would just end badly. Anyways, if I were a normal person with skin that didn't react to every little thing, this would be my tattoo of choice. I love the concept of being fearless. When you've gone through struggles in your life, you have to learn to be fearless and overcome all obstacles. One word, so many emotions. Found on Pinterest, here. 

Favorite Procrastination Laugh: Banana? 

friday favorites, favorites, friday, weddings, wedding reception, fashion, ray bans, nature, procrastination, humor, tattoo, fearless

I literally laughed out loud when I read this. There are days when this describes me perfectly. You'll find me sitting at my desk, looking blankly at my day planner, just so zoned out. I could walk around my house for hours trying to figure out what to do, even though I have a planner for that exact reason. I don't know, some times we need to zone out to refocus our minds. Found here on Pinterest.

Favorite Dream Home Backyard: Nature Escape 

friday favorites, favorites, friday, weddings, wedding reception, fashion, ray bans, nature, procrastination, humor, tattoo, fearless

If this were my backyard, I would never leave. It seems so luxurious. We could roast marshmallows, read books, have a nice drink, or just sit around and chat. This scenery would even look beautiful when it rained. There is truly so much beauty in nature. Found on Pinterest, here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS