Thursday, July 24, 2014

Beauty Basics: My Top 5 Summer Nail Polishes

If you know me or have been reading my blog for a while, then you know that I have an obsession with nail polish. It's true, I do. And because of this obsession, I like to create lists of my favorite nail polishes for various occasions. Well today I'm showing you my top 5 favorite nail polishes for summer! 

nail polish, summer nail polish, top 5 summer nail polish, sinful colors, summer, beauty makeup, nail polish, summer nails,

395 - Folly / 952 - Hazard / 940 - Rise and Shine / 951 - Why Not / 949 - Nirvana 

All of the polishes are from Sinful Colors and I just love them. About 85% of my nail polishes are from their collection. Highly pigmented and easy to paint on. And the best part, they're super inexpensive! When I acquired my collection, I got them from Walgreen's with an awesome coupon bringing them to less than a dollar a piece. From what I've seen, Walmart also carries them and I believe CVS too. 

What are your favorite nail polishes for summer? Do you have a nail polish obsession like I do? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS