Saturday, June 28, 2014

My Week In Pictures - 6/22 to 6/28

my week, personal life, personal, selfie, hand sanitizer, pbir, race car, sudoku, pink, vs pink, bralette, fashion, raccoon, pet raccoon, no sleep, team no sleep

All of my new hand sanitizers have a new home. I love the fact that the nail polish holder that Briam built me is so versatile. Holding my hand sanitizers, nail polishes, hand lotions, nail stickers, makeup brushes and sponges, and so much more! But honestly, I will never be lacking hand sanitizer. 

my week, personal life, personal, selfie, hand sanitizer, pbir, race car, sudoku, pink, vs pink, bralette, fashion, raccoon, pet raccoon, no sleep, team no sleep

Shameless selfie. Mucho boobies. Okay bye. 

my week, personal life, personal, selfie, hand sanitizer, pbir, race car, sudoku, pink, vs pink, bralette, fashion, raccoon, pet raccoon, no sleep, team no sleep

When I got sick last week and was picking up my meds from CVS, I decided to get a Sudoku book to keep me occupied. As I write this post today (Saturday) I'm on puzzle 132 - Medium. I love playing Sudoku! I like to tell myself that it's keeping my mind sharp so I don't lose my smarts before I go to grad school! I feel bad though, Briam's been asking to do a puzzle and I never let him. I'm so mean. 

my week, personal life, personal, selfie, hand sanitizer, pbir, race car, sudoku, pink, vs pink, bralette, fashion, raccoon, pet raccoon, no sleep, team no sleep

So PINK launched their new padded bralette this week and I am in so much love! It's the support and sassiness of a push-up bra, but the cuteness and comfort of a bralette. Such a great combo! For those low back or low side tanks and tees, this bra is awesome. I wore mine with this "Anything But Cardio" shirt to work the other day. Check 'em out!! 

my week, personal life, personal, selfie, hand sanitizer, pbir, race car, sudoku, pink, vs pink, bralette, fashion, raccoon, pet raccoon, no sleep, team no sleep

Thursday night I didn't sleep. Like not at all. Not even for a minute. I don't know what was going on with me! I tried everything. I just ended up watching The Big Bang Theory and Futurama until 4:30am and then listened to Briam snore until 6:00am when his alarm when off for work. I was so exhausted but just couldn't sleep! I ended up taking a 3 hour nap yesterday (Friday) but I'm still so freaking tired. 

my week, personal life, personal, selfie, hand sanitizer, pbir, race car, sudoku, pink, vs pink, bralette, fashion, raccoon, pet raccoon, no sleep, team no sleep

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday morning at 9:15am, which wasn't the best considering the lack of sleep but oh well. I did happen to see the craziest accident on my way though! A woman who was TEXTING while driving plowed into 2 cars! Hit one, cut the wheel and hit another! DON'T TEXT AND DRIVE. IT CAN WAIT. But anyways, after seeing the doctor, I went to see Briam and work and saw this little guy hanging out. Briam calls him BooBoo. He always watches Briam work and never bothers him, just likes to hang out. 

my week, personal life, personal, selfie, hand sanitizer, pbir, race car, sudoku, pink, vs pink, bralette, fashion, raccoon, pet raccoon, no sleep, team no sleep

And then last night I was subjected to crazy driving and small child shenanigans. Briam, myself, and a few friends went down to a local race track and watched 2 of our friends race their cars. But while Mike and Weston (the drivers) were racing, James decided to be the assistant and help them on the track, leaving Briam and I with his 5 year old daughter. Now it's not that I don't like children, but I'm not personally good with them. I ended up entertaining her by letting her scream "Ready, Set, Go" at all of the cars. She was really sweet, but I'll pick my cat over a child any day. Sorry guys. 

How was you week? Any crazy things happen? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS