Saturday, June 28, 2014

Friday Favorites - Summertime Happiness

Favorite Video: Big Cat Rescue - Big Cat Popsicles!


I love watching all of the videos from Big Cat Rescue. Some of them make me cry, but most of them make me laugh until my stomach hurts. If you've ever met me then you probably know that I have quite the fondness for big cats. I love them more than I love some people. That sounds pretty rough, but hey, I tell it like it is. I highly suggest that you check out their website and YouTube channel to learn more about the organization. They are doing amazing things to help the big cat world! 

Favorite Etsy Shop: The Barber Shoppe

friday favorites, favorites, hair bow, etsy, honeysuckle, bath and body works, chloe and isabel, jewelry, home decor, door wreath, big cat rescue, wild cats

Holy hair bow obsession. I love this Etsy shop so much! I facebooked about it. I tweeted about it. I want to share it with the world! Let's talk about the pros: They have 5 stars out of 140 reviews. They're a mom and daughter duo. They make adorable baby things. And their hair bows are amazing. I need more reasons to wear hair bows so I can give myself a reason to order all of them. If you have a hair bow obsession like I do, then check them out! 

Favorite Jewelry Piece: Chloe + Isabel Marrakesh Long Statement Necklace 

friday favorites, favorites, hair bow, etsy, honeysuckle, bath and body works, chloe and isabel, jewelry, home decor, door wreath, big cat rescue, wild cats

Such a beautiful necklace for summer! Add to a maxi dress for an eye catching night-out look. Dress up jeans and a plain tee. Look super sassy in a bikini. Either way you sear this, you're be extra summer chic. And for being limited edition, $68 is not bad at all! Considering all of the great things that come from C+I and the lifetime guarantee that goes along with it. Grab this piece for yourself and check out all the other amazing jewels for summer! 

My Favorite Summer Scent: Bath & Body Works Honeysuckle Fragrance Mist 

friday favorites, favorites, hair bow, etsy, honeysuckle, bath and body works, chloe and isabel, jewelry, home decor, door wreath, big cat rescue, wild cats

You know I love honeysuckle. If you read my Bath & Body Works SAS Haul post, then you know how excited I was to find this mist on sale! I've been wearing it every day since it arrived last Tuesday. And technically, where I work, we're supposed to wear the scents that we sell, PINK stuff, but I just can't help my self. I mean PINK and B&BW are sister stores, all under the Limited Brands name. So I'm just gonna tell myself that it's okay! And it was only $5. Can't even handle it. 

Favorite Decor For Summer: Seasonal Hydrangea Wreath 

friday favorites, favorites, hair bow, etsy, honeysuckle, bath and body works, chloe and isabel, jewelry, home decor, door wreath, big cat rescue, wild cats

I love hydrangeas. I will forever have them in my home. I want them at my wedding. I essentially want them everywhere, which is why this wreath is so perfect for me! You could easily switch up the colors depending on the season and always have a beautiful wreath for your door. I'm sure you could buy one like this but it would be so much fun to make your own! 

 What are some of your favorite things this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS