Monday, April 28, 2014

Motivational Monday: Be Fierce

This is something my dad and I were chatting about on our walk this morning, being fierce. The world we live in requires one to be strong, passionate, thick-skinned, and fierce. To climb to the top and be successful we must work our way there. We can't let others determine our success or failures. So far, I've learned this the hard way. Maybe William Shakespeare knew something we didn't. 

shakespeare, william shakespeare, motivation monday, motivational monday, motivational quotes, positive motivational quote, be fierce, motivate, motivation, positive, positive thinking,

I'm not a big person, round yes, but not big. I'm only 5'6 on a good day and I look the same as I did in the 4th grade. No joke, you should see the pictures. I don't look like an adult who is successful. My dad on the other hand is a big dude. Kinda round, but definitely big. Standing at 6'3, body of a linebacker and a semi-belly, he is quite intimidating. When he enters a room, he commands the entire rooms attention without trying. 

I guess that's the point of this motivational monday. No matter your size, stature, wealth, or status, be fierce. If you are fierce, you will succeed. This doesn't just mean in your career. And being fierce doesn't mean being a bitch. It means being a go-getter. Go after your career, your dreams, that guy at the coffee shop. Find your confidence that is boiling inside of you and take charge of your life. It can be scary, but I'm always here to be fierce with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS