Wednesday, March 26, 2014

What I Ate Wednesday

I know you're super curious as to what I ate today... Well, here ya go!

Breakfast:

I love love love Ruby Red Grapefruits! They are beyond amazing! Just sprinkle a little bit of stevia on them and you are good to go! Bananas are another favorite of mine. The keep me full for quite some time. I've also read that bananas help to calm depression. Now I'm not saying I'm depressed, but I haven't been the happiest person for quite a while, hence the lack of blog posts. So after I had a banana the other day and noticed that my mood had gotten better, I bought a crap ton of bananas... I'm gonna need to make some banana bread now... And we can't forget the Apple Maple Chicken Sausages! OMGoodness these are beyond delicious. And so easy to cook too. 

Lunch:

Not the healthiest of lunches I suppose. I had one of those Marie Calendar's meals. It was the Shrimp and Chicken Alfredo I think... I tossed the box before I could remember what it was! It was the best thing I've ever eaten... but it wasn't terrible either. And of course another banana. Trying to get as many in as I can before it's bread time!

Dinner:
So, I ate it all before I could take a picture of it. Sorry, I was seriously hungry. Just imagine delicious food. 

For dinner Briam and I had leftover homemade fried rice from last night along with Sesame Garlic Chicken! I love this stuff. I'm pretty addicted to Chinese food, so being able to make it at home is a super plus! Probably should've had some more veggies with dinner but hey, we're running low on food right now, time to hit up the grocery store! 

Dessert:

Only a few Milano cookies and some almond milk for me! I love soaking my cookies in the milk until they're super soft. This just makes them even more delicious! 

Drink of The Day:

I love my super tasty hydrating water! I started drinking this and it was amazing what happened to my skin! Practically all of my trouble spots were gone! My skin was more clear and brighter than I've seen it in a long time. The recipe for this super hydrating water will be up tomorrow on Thirsty Thursday! 

What did you eat today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS