Saturday, March 29, 2014

Ipsy Unboxing - March 2014

I have to say that I wasn't the happiest person when I got my Ipsy bag this month. The nail polish is quite ugly when actually painted on. I had hopes that it would work, but sadly it didn't. I'm not a big fan of skincare products in monthly subscription services because they rarely cater to sensitive skin. So with the smoothing patches, I may have to pass. I do like the Bora Bora quad and the lipstick. Just compared to other bags that I've gotten, this bag seriously missed the mark. Oh well, better luck next month! 


What I Got:
Klorane Smoothing and Relaxing Patches
Be a Bombshell Bora Bora Eyeshadow Quad
bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Get Ready
Nicole by OPI in Roughles 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS