Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Spring Time Makeup Tutorial

I have a love-hate relationship with Spring. I love all of the colors in nature, the fashion prints, and the beauty must-haves, but I hate that it starts to get hot. Granted it has only been a high of 67 today, it normally is quite warm. As I was attempting to get into the mood of Spring, I decided to test out this makeup look in hopes of changing my attitude towards the season. I like how the look turned out for the most part. My skin was pretty dry so the makeup set a little weird on my skin but besides that, I think it turned out pretty well! 

splurge, save, fashion, style, skinny jeans, pumps, fashion tips, save money, money saving tips, style tips, makeup, beauty, beauty tips, beauty review, makeup tips, makeup review, nail polish, sephora, essie, sinful colors, ulta, orly, butter london, how to wear, how to, how to style, how to fashion

I used a variety of fun, bright colors in my makeup look! 

splurge, save, fashion, style, skinny jeans, pumps, fashion tips, save money, money saving tips, style tips, makeup, beauty, beauty tips, beauty review, makeup tips, makeup review, nail polish, sephora, essie, sinful colors, ulta, orly, butter london, how to wear, how to, how to style, how to fashion

To see the full video tutorial, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS