Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Weight Loss Wednesday: The Beginning

If you saw any of the posts on my other blog (which no longer exists anymore) then you know that I tried to start losing weight. Well that failed. And there aren't any excuses, but I can try to give you some. But I won't. The point is that after a few things happening in my life over the past month I'm ready to start again, and for real this time. 


Weight Goals:
Starting Weight: 244.6 pounds

Goal Weight: 130 pounds

Pounds to Lose: 114.6 pounds

Measurements:
Left Forearm: 11 inches

Right Forearm: 11.5 inches

Left Bicep: 16 inches

Right Bicep: 16.75 inches

Chest: 44 inches

Waist: 41 inches

Hips: 51.5 inches

Left Thigh: 29.25 inches

Right Thigh: 29.5 inches

Left Calf: 15.5 inches

Right Calf: 15.75 inches


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS