Friday, August 16, 2013

Recipe: BBQ Steak Kabobs

I was basically raised on steak and potatoes. I loved it. Maybe not the best, but to me, it was heaven. This recipe brought me right back to my childhood. These super easy steak and potato kabobs are the perfect way to end the summer grilling season right! 

Ingredients:
3 C Steak - 1" pieces
2 C Small Potatoes
1 C BBQ Sauce
1 Shallot - diced 
1 C Baby Bella Mushrooms - diced 
3-4 tbsp Butter 

Optional:
Leftovers for cooking


Directions:
1. Cut up your steak into 1 inch cubes. Place in a bowl and marinate with the BBQ sauce for at least 2 hours. I waited about 4. 

2. When it's time to grill, load up your kabobs by alternating between the potatoes and the steak. I used 4 kabobs but you could make however many you need or want!

3. Grill for about 15-20 minutes. Go ahead and prep and left over meat and the leftovers you want to cook inside aluminum foil "tent bowls" and place on the grill as well. 

4. While the kabobs are grilling, go ahead and chop your shallot and mushrooms. On medium high heat, sauté them until they are nice and tender. 


5. Once the kabobs are done, pull them off the stick and put them on a plate. Top with your leftovers, extra meat, and mushroom/shallot topping. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS