Wednesday, August 27, 2014

My Top 5 Songs To Get You Motivated and Pumped

We all have those songs. The ones we play on the loudest volume possible. The ones we play when we're sad, happy, excited, getting ready to go out, working out, etc. Today I wanted to share with you my current top 5 favorite songs that get me motivated and pumped. Each song has a specific purpose for me, depending on what kind of situation I'm about to face. And I'll share those with you too! 


1. Going To Work - Shake It Off by Taylor Swift 


2. Getting Ready For The Club - ***Flawless by Beyonce 


3. Working Out/Running - Animals by Martin Garrix


4. Date Night With Briam - Shower by Becky G


5. Feeling Good - All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor 


What songs do you listen to when you need some motivation? 

6 comments:

  1. I got so excited because I've literally been listening to Shower everyday! I also love Flawless! Did you see her VMA performance?

    http://www.itsacurlsworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I died over Beyonce's entire performance! 16 minutes?!?! She killed it. But that is pretty much expected from the Queen!

      Delete
  2. This is actually the first time I finally listened to Taylo Swift's new song. Nice list :)

    STYLE VANITY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I love Taylor's song! It's so nice to listen to if you've had a bad day or if someone made you feel bad. Just shake it off!

      Delete
  3. Taylor's song has for sure help me get pumped and motivated. I like to work out to that song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's also nice to listen to when you've encountered some haters!

      Delete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS