Tuesday, August 19, 2014

From Fat to Fierce: My Weight Loss Journey | Week 1

This isn't just a weight loss journey, this is proving to be quite an emotional one as well. And that's okay. Sometimes we need to breakdown entirely to rebuild completely. This isn't the beginning post or the I hope I'm going to do this post. This is the "I've already been at this for a week so I'm kind of committed" post. Follow along with me on this journey as I attempt to not only transform my body, but also transform my mind. 

Each week I'm going to give you a basic run down of my feelings. Gettin' all emotional up in here! I'm also going to include my weight and measurements of each new week. You'll be able to see how many inches, in specific areas and in total, I've lost as well as how much weight. I don't have any before pictures, as I'm sure you can guess I try to avoid the camera at all times, but I do have a video showing you my beginning body frame/size/whatever you want to call it, my "before". My sister tagged me to do the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge and of course I wasn't going to say no, so I did it. But that'll be at the end, so if you want to see that, scroll ALL the way down. 

Beginning Weight (lbs) and Measurements (ins)

Weight: 265.2
Neck: 16.25
Chest: 46
Right Bicep: 17.5
Left Bicep: 17
Right Forearm: 11.75
Left Forearm: 11.25
Waist: 44
Hips: 53.5
Right Thigh: 30.5
Left Thigh: 30.5 
Right Calf: 16.5
Left Calf: 16.5 

Week 1 Weight (lbs) and Measurements (ins) 

Weight: 258.4 (-6.8)
Neck: 15.75 (-.5)
Chest: 44.5 (-1.5)
Right Bicep: 17 (-.5)
Left Bicep: 16.5 (-.5) 
Right Forearm: 11.5 (-.25)
Left Forearm: 11 (-.25)
Waist: 42 (-2) 
Hips: 52.5 (-1)
Right Thigh: 29.5 (-1)
Left Thigh: 29.5 (-1)
Right Calf: 16.25 (-.25)
Left Calf: 16.25 (-.25)

Total Inches Lost: 9 
Total Pounds Lost 6.8 


If you want to join me on this journey and want to share anything with me on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, use the hashtag #CMxoxoGetsHealthy

P.S. - Please no negative comments. This is a place for positive words only. If you have something negative or snarky to say, take your crap else where. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS