Monday, July 22, 2013

Who Wants FREE Jewelry?

You do. Obviously. If you're wondering how you can get said free jewelry, and I know you are, then keep reading! 

I work for a wonderful company called Chloe + Isabel. Now if you've been reading my blog, you've noticed that I've been doing some styling posts with the amazing jewelry sold by C+I. All of the jewelry comes with a lifetime guarantee and is nickel-free, hypoallergenic, and lead-safe. Besides being extremely safe, C+I jewelry has been featured in Lucky, Vogue, In Style, Glamour, and Us Weekly. How great would be it be to have affordable jewelry that's nationally known? Perfect, right? 

What's better than safe, nationally recognized, fashionable jewelry? FREE safe, nationally recognized, fashionable jewelry! Here's how you can get yours:

1. Contact me via email and request an online pop-up! I'll send you more details and we can get started on all the plans for your event. 


2. Get you pop-up guests to buy buy buy! That way, you'll earn more free jewelry! There's a HUGE opportunity to earn amazing gifts and free jewelry here! 

It's that simple! One email to get it started! Contact me now at:

contactchristinamartina@gmail.com 

Please use the subject "Online Pop-Up Request" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS