Monday, July 29, 2013

July's Empties and Reviews

I'm not sure how it happened. How did I only use up 3 products this month? I mean I know how I could reason the fact that I didn't use up any makeup. It's way too hot outside to waste my makeup when it's only going to melt off anyways. But I was sure that I was going to use up more than this. Maybe I'm just getting more fiscally responsible and trying not to waste product. Yeah, we'll go with that. Well anyways, here are the 3 products that I used up this month and my thoughts about them!

My Empties This Month:

I have a love-hate relationship with these products. I love the smell and the idea that it's organic. But I can't stand how my hair feels afterwards. I like to think that I have pretty nice hair. Soft and silky. But when I would use this, my hair would feel dry and stringy and would be a hot mess of knots and tangles. I wanted to love this product. I really did. But I just couldn't deal with the fact that my hair turned into a hay stack every time! Hopefully the experience is different for you guys, but as for me, I don't see myself repurchasing these products anytime soon. 


I seriously LOVE this body wash. No joke. It makes your skin feel soft and silky! Every time I used it I felt as if I was taking the most luxurious shower at the most expensive spa in the most beautiful place on earth. But alas, I was only in my tub. Of course what caught my attention first was the word "sparkle" on the bottle. I like sparkles. I like to sparkle. I would like to bathe in sparkles. The scent is fresh and floral but doesn't really stay on your skin. Which I'm totally fine with. I want to smell like my perfume anyways. I'm not a fan of mixing scents. I would definitely repurchase this product and then stock up on it when it goes on sale! Bargain hunter! You can find this at your local drugstore or, like me, your local grocery store. 

What products did you use up this month? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS