Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Motivational Monday: Forgiveness

Today we are changing up Motivational Monday a little bit. I'm still going to be posting quotes and writing down some feelings, but for the most part, everything I have to say will be in a video. I think this a cool way to express myself to you guys in a way that is more personal than just words being typed down as I think. In a video you can see a persons raw emotion and connect with them on a deeper level. I hope you guys enjoy this new and improved version of Motivational Monday!

Today's Quote:

motivational monday, motivational, motivation, inspiration, inspire, forgive, forgiveness, peace, life, inner peace, daily motivation, daily inspiration, mantra, positivity, positive, positive thinking,



So this post/video went up a day late because iMovie decided it wanted to quit every time I tried to upload the video to YouTube! But better late than never! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS