Friday, November 7, 2014

Baking Beauty: Perfect Pumpkin Bread

I love pumpkin bread. Like, seriously. As a dessert, in the morning, with chocolate chips, with cranberries, all by its perfect self. I love pumpkin bread almost as much as I love bacon. And that's saying a lot. So when I found this amazing pin on Pinterest claiming to be the "World's Best Pumpkin Bread", I had to check it out! After deciding that the recipe was the one I wanted to use a a guideline, I ran to Walmart and got all of my ingredients!

I kept 1 loaf at home for Briam and I (mostly eaten by Briam!) and brought the other loaf to work. (Mostly eaten by my dear friend who happens to love pumpkin bread!) It was so much fun baking this! It was maybe 10:30pm and Briam and I decided to bake. I love being in the kitchen with him, definitely a fun at-home date night!

Ingredients You'll Need:
2 Cups of Canned Pumpkin (Libby's, of course!)
3 Cups of Granulated Sugar
3/4 Cup of Canola Oil
1/3 Cup of Water
3 Large Eggs
3 Cups of White Flour
2 tsp of Baking Soda
2 tsp of Table Salt
2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon
1 tsp of Ground Nutmeg


How To Do It:
* Preheat the oven to 350 *
1. Combine ingredients 1-5 in a large mixing bowl. 
2. Combine ingredients 6-10 in a separate mixing bowl. 
3. Combine the 2 mixtures gradually. (I did 1/3 dry mix at a time)
4. Pour the mixture into 2 9x5 loaf pans. Spray your pan with a non-stick spray if your pan is NOT non-stick. 
5. Cook your loaves in the oven for 45-55 minutes. Make sure to use the toothpick method to test the doneness of your bread! 

pumpkin bread recipe, pumpkin bread, how to bake pumpkin bread, pumpkin bread recipes, pumpkin bread recipe easy, pumpkin bread muffins, pumpkin bread from scratch, pumpkin bread recipe easy, making a pumpkin bread, how to make a pumpkin bread from scratch, how to bake a pumpkin bread, pumpkin bread best recipe, baking beauty

My recipe is an adaptation from this recipe found on The Frugal Girls website! 

What is your favorite version of pumpkin bread? The original or jazzed up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS