Monday, December 16, 2013

My Updated Makeup Collection

With my ever-changing collection, I felt it necessary to do an updated makeup collection post! It can be hard to use all of these products because I tend to find my favorites and forget others. I do my best though! I try to keep an "everyday" tray so it makes applying makeup before work or what not much easier. Hope you like my collection! Have something that I do too? Love it? Tell me!


My "Everyday" Makeup Storage
My Makeup Brushes
All the Nail Polishes 
My Makeup Desk that Briam Built 
Mini Storage Tray 
Random Hair/Nail Storage
Hair Tools
Tanning Spray, Dry Shampoo, Setting Spray, and Brush Cleaner
Hair Things
Face Makeup 
Eyeshadow Palettes, False Lashes, and Single Shadows
Eye Liners, Color Pencils, Shadow Pots, and Gel Liner Pots  
Lipsticks, Lip Glosses, and Stains 
Butters, Stains, and Chapsticks 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS