Friday, December 13, 2013

Get Ready With Me: Wedding Chic

I love weddings. Not only am I beyond happy for the blissful couple, but it makes marriage seem more real for Briam and I. Because the wedding was for a good friend of his, I think it makes him see that settling down and "putting a ring on it." I gave up the idea of getting married at Disney just because the price would be outrageous. A girl can dream though! I still consider myself a princess because one day I'll marry my prince. 

Well that's enough of me babbling about my fairy tale ending, let's get into this look! For the wedding I wore a beautiful midi dress from Anthropologie, some jewels from Chloe + Isabel, and shoes from Charlotte Russe. No need for a purse, that's what I have Briam for! I curled my hair, tousled it around, and spritzed with hairspray. Keep scrolling to see what I used for my makeup!

splurge, save, fashion, style, skinny jeans, pumps, fashion tips, save money, money saving tips, style tips, makeup, beauty, beauty tips, beauty review, makeup tips, makeup review, nail polish, sephora, essie, sinful colors, ulta, orly, butter london, how to wear, how to, how to style, how to fashion

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer, Exuviance Skin Caring Foundation in Blushing Beige, Exuviance CoverBlend Concealer, and Garnier Skin Renew Anti Dark-Circle Roller
elf Beach Beauty Bronzer and Blush and Korres Mineral Foundation in Warm Light
Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo in Barely Branded, Ulta Eyeshadows in Pearl, Zephyr, Bloom, Wisteria Lane, Plum Noir, Au Naturel, and Naked, Ulta Extreme Wear Gel Liner in Strut, and Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara 
Ulta Lipsticks in 221 Dare to Bare and 223 Wild Honey and Sinful Colors Nail Polish in Nirvana 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS